PimaRecovers.com is a one-stop site for public review of grants received by Pima County to address the COVID-19 pandemic. PimaRecovers.com tracks award totals, grants use (budgets and expenditures), and implementation results. While Pima County has received numerous awards from public and private sources to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, the two largest sources received thus far are federal. The pie chart and table below provide overall details about these two awards, and their use, by category. In the future, PimaRecovers.com will add additional COVID-19 grants for public viewing.
At A Glance
Two Largest COVID-19 Rescue Grants Received in 2021 and 2020
- Federal Funding authorized by the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA), and awarded to Pima County in March 2021:
- Coronavirus State & Local Fiscal Recovery Fund (CSLFRF) Award: $203,421,668.
- Federal Funding authorized by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES) and awarded to Pima County in March 2020:
- Coronavirus Relief Fund (CRF) Award: $87,107,597.*
- *note that the above number is the awarded amount while expended amount is $87,567,955 due to interest accumulation.